Corporate coffee companies are said to make the lives of everybody in the office or workspace better, including that of the facilities managers.But, while the benefits of having high-quality and great tasting coffee in the workplace is obvious for most employees, how exactly does leasing corporate coffee machines help facilities managers?
The Benefits of Working with Corporate Coffee Companies
1. Relatively little capital is required compared to investing in having a professional coffee machine installed in the office.
A top-of-the-line corporate coffee system won’t come cheap. But, by leasing and working with corporate coffee companies, you can have them for a fraction of the cost.
2. It’s easier to plan your monthly budget for your office’s coffee since you know exactly just how much you’ll be paying a month, and only paying for what you need.
Budgeting for 80+ employees can be a nightmare. But, corporate coffee companies often give their clients dedicated account managers that will help streamline the entire process and allow offices to pay only for what they need –nothing more and nothing less.
3. On-call technicians ready to provide regular maintenance and servicing, as well as repairs when necessary to avoid complaints from staff.
4. A wide variety of coffee solutions to choose from that perfectly suit your needs.
5. Guaranteed quality espresso every time.
How Do You Choose the Right Coffee Machine?
There are multiple coffee solutions offered by corporate coffee companies, which is both a good thing and a bad thing.
It’s a bad thing, because, if you don’t know how to choose, you could very well end up making the wrong choice.But, if you work with a coffee provider that takes the time to understand what it is that your business really needs, it’s relatively easy to find a solution for workplace’s caffeine problems.
Among the many factors to consider with corporate coffee machines include staff numbers and preference.
As long as you know what the people in the office want and what kind of coffee they prefer, it’ll be easier to choose a coffee machine with the right capacity and capabilities.
Make Your Job Easier, Talk to Corporate Coffee Companies Today
With multiple coffee solutions that offer quality espresso available, as well as excellent customer service at that, there’s literally no business that corporate coffee companies won’t cater to today.
At the very least, you owe it to your company and your 80+ employees as the facilities manager to try and see if a corporate coffee system is the right fit.
Here at Procaffe, we’ll welcome all of your questions with open arms. We’ll even offer you a two-week free coffee machine trial!